Add blogs to your bookshelfJune 16, 2011 by Fiona
To make Eat Your Books even more useful we are adding blogs and food websites so you can now search ALL the recipes you want to use – whether they are in your cookbooks, in your magazines or on your favorite website.
Over the next few months we’ll be adding more blogs and websites and we’d love to hear which ones you’d like to see included – a survey is on the Community page. We are only adding blogs with original recipes. Once a blog is added to your Bookshelf the recipes on that website become part of your recipe search.
There are now separate tabs for Books, Magazines, Blogs and Recipes. The recipes tab includes all recipes from all sources – but by using the filter on the right hand side you can select to see recipes from one source only. The online recipes filter is also available for the Library – so you can now search all recipes that have an online link – particularly useful if you’re away from home without your books.
- sir_ken_g on Everything’s coming up ube
- coryphaeus on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- coryphaeus on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- vinochic on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- MarciK on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- vinochic on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- vinochic on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- chromiumman on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- chromiumman on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- chromiumman on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway