EYB milestone: Two million recipes indexedJanuary 25, 2021 by Jane
When we launched Eat Your Books back in 2009, we could not have imagined ever reaching 2,000,000 recipes indexed. That we have survived and thrived while many other sites have fallen by the wayside is a testament to the hard work, perseverance and, yes, stubbornness of our wonderful team. Plus of course our lovely members who have renewed their membership every year, spread the word to friends and family, and contributed hugely to the recipe numbers through member indexing and Bookmarklet-added recipes.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us reach this formidable number. We have lots of exciting plans for 2021 and beyond which we will be sharing in the next few months.
- Cantino on Why do we drink Champagne on New Year’s Eve?
- kitchen_chick on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- Rinshin on Food news antipasto
- birdyscruff on Jeremy Pang’s School of Wok Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on The Nutmeg Trail – Cookbook Giveaway
- nocona on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Vecta2 on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway