Featured Cookbooks & RecipesMarch 16, 2018 by Christine
Do you find other people’s comments on recipes helpful?
Have you written your own recipe Notes? It’s a great way to remind
yourself how a dish turned out and share your experience with the
EYB community. On each Recipe Details page you’ll find a Notes
Adding online recipes to your EYB Bookshelf is a really great way to expand your personal recipe collection. You can do this even if you have a free membership!
We’re featuring online recipes from these books, magazines and blogs – check them out.
Happy cooking and baking everyone!
Member Photo of the Week:
Lemon-Pistachio Israeli Couscous (Couscous Israélien au Citron et aux Pistaches) from My Paris Kitchen by David Lebovitz
5 recipes from Between Harlem and Heaven: Afro-Asian-American Cooking for Big Nights, Weeknights, and Every Day by Alexander Smalls & JJ Johnson
5 recipes from The Tivoli Road Bakery: Recipes and Notes from a Chef Who Chose Baking by Michael James with Pippa James
10 recipes from Chinese Soul Food: A Friendly Guide for Homemade Dumplings, Stir-Fries, Soups, and More by Hsiao-Ching Chou
- Lesevans6 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- mumliz on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Yatota74 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- angiejackson on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hillsboroks on Panna cotta is having a moment
- sheridarby on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Isis1981uk on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway