Featured Cookbooks & RecipesOctober 28, 2016 by Christine
Do you find other people’s comments on recipes helpful? Have you written your own recipe Notes? It’s a great way to remind yourself how a dish turned out and share your experience with the EYB community. On each Recipe Details page you’ll find a Notes tab.
Adding online recipes to your EYB Bookshelf is a really great way to expand your personal recipe collection. You can do this even if you have a free membership!
We’re featuring online recipes from these books, magazines and blogs – check them out.
Happy cooking and baking everyone!
From AUS/NZ books:
10 recipes from The Broadsheet Melbourne Cookbook: Recipes from the City’s Best Restaurants, Cafes and Bars, indexed by an EYB member
From UK books:
10 recipes from Land of Fish and Rice: Recipes from the Culinary Heart of China by Fuchsia Dunlop
From US books:
10 recipes from Samarkand: Recipes & Stories from Central Asia & The Caucasus by Caroline Eden & Eleanor Ford, (also published in the UK)
5 recipes from Art of the Pie: A Practical Guide to Homemade Crusts, Fillings, and Life by Kate McDermott
9 recipes from Stir, Sizzle, Bake: Recipes for Your Cast-Iron
Skillet by Charlotte
- Mignumi on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- Rinshin on Ya gotta keep ’em separated
- PatBarrett on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- michelle666 on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- ClaireHamilton on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- humptybren on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- grumpygraham on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- hammygav03 on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway