Cookbook giveaway – OystersFebruary 9, 2016 by Darcie
Oyster lovers, rejoice! The new cookbook by Cynthia Nims, Oysters: Recipes That Bring Home a Taste of the Sea is brimming with recipes, shucking instructions, and the local farming success story of the many delicious oysters from the Pacific Coast. In addition, the book is filled with gorgeous photographs of the beautiful areas where oysters are harvested. You can learn more about the book and its subject in our informative author interview with Cynthia. And check out Cynthia’s book tour dates.
We’re delighted to offer two copies of Oysters to EYB Members. The contest is limited to Members in the USA and Canada only. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post:
What is your favorite way to eat oysters?
Please note that you must be signed into the Rafflecopter contest before posting the comment or your entry won’t be counted. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends March 8, 2016.
- Plutarch on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- gamulholland on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- cindyr on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- KarinaFrancis on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- hillsboroks on Food news antipasto
- katylynnf on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- dlduncan11 on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- dataentrytard on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- jezpurr on Trap Kitchen Mac N All Over the World: Quick Bites – Cookbook Giveaway
- BrandiRae on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway