Peek inside PruneNovember 13, 2014 by Jane
Gabrielle Hamilton’s new cookbook stands apart, as we’ve previously discussed. We’re excited to announce that we’ve scored an excerpt from Prune to share with EYB Members, plus you can enter our contest for your chance to win a copy! And don’t forget to check Hamilton’s tour dates for the book in our events calendar.
The excerpt below (click on the photo to view the entire excerpt) is for Grilled hamburger with Cheddar cheese on toasted English muffin with parsley shallot butter (photo credit: Eric Wolfinger). Although the recipe is simple and straightforward, Hamilton’s directions are detailed and evocative: “Season each burger all over–top, bottom, and the circumference–with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Hold your hands high and “rain” the salt and pepper.”
We hope you enjoy the glimpse into this unique cookbook.
- zeeenie on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- ebs on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Cassoulet Confessions Book Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Pasta Grannies Comfort Cooking – Cookbook Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- e4b4 on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- joke7 on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway