200,000 recipes now indexed!January 11, 2010 by Jane
With the latest indexed books added to EYB, we now have more than 200,000 recipes indexed. Although obviously we don’t carry the actual recipes, this is quite impressive when you consider we only launched a few months ago. Epicurious.com which launched 14 years ago, has 142,000 recipes, and AllRecipes, which started up 12 years ago, has 40,000 recipes.
We are adding more of your index requests every day so keep the requests coming. The more requests a book gets, the higher up the list it goes.
- Jow on The Lodge at Black Pearl Cookbook – Worldwide Giveaway
- Jow on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- GrooveHeart on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- cassandralove on Another warning about self-cleaning ovens
- Starry_Joce on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- Starry_Joce on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Starry_Joce on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- dafur on Michael Ruhlman mulls over whether food writing is important
- love2chow on Berber&Q: On Vegetables: Cookbook Giveaway
- love2chow on The Lodge at Black Pearl Cookbook – Worldwide Giveaway