More publicity for EYBJanuary 7, 2010 by Jane
And the publicity keeps coming which is fantastic. The first couple of months after we launched was difficult as we felt like we were almost invisible but now we can’t keep up with all the great PR we are getting. We are in the process of putting up a press page so you can see everything.
Publishers Weekly had a wonderful article this week. Which then got tweeted, blogged and chatted about, so spreading around the world. We’ve gone viral!
There is a really interesting thread running on Chowhound which is worth checking out if you are debating whether to join EYB.
And finally, if you are in the Boston area I am demoing EYB tomorrow for the Consumer Reports feature on the 5pm news on WBZ-TV (Channel 4) (I’ll let you know the air date when I get it). I have to get my office looking rather less messy before the film crew arrives. Or maybe mountains of cookbooks everywhere is fitting?
- Jow on The Lodge at Black Pearl Cookbook – Worldwide Giveaway
- Jow on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- GrooveHeart on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- cassandralove on Another warning about self-cleaning ovens
- Starry_Joce on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- Starry_Joce on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Starry_Joce on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- dafur on Michael Ruhlman mulls over whether food writing is important
- love2chow on Berber&Q: On Vegetables: Cookbook Giveaway
- love2chow on The Lodge at Black Pearl Cookbook – Worldwide Giveaway