July 2022 EYB Cookbook Club SummaryJuly 24, 2022 by Jenny
Each month we offer at least four cooking options in our Eat Your Books Cookbook Club. This month we have been cooking from:
- Cookbook: Milk Street: The World in a Skillet by Christopher Kimball or any of Kimball’s Milk Street titles
- Baking: Flour: Spectacular Recipes from Boston’s Flour Bakery + Cafe by Joanne Chang and Christie Matheson
- Online: Any Christopher Kimball online recipe or Joanne Chang
For past EYB Cookbook Club summaries, #EYBCookbookClub will pull up an archive of our club’s activities. Please note our announcement document shared in the club shares all our options (including those in the past). You will find August and September’s options as well as our 2022 year-long options at the bottom of this post.
An EYB member recently asked what options were available for those not on Facebook. Please post your photos here on EYB as I always check the book’s member images and try to include those as well. We want everyone to participate.
Our Great Big Cookbook Club Roundup shares what is going on in other clubs. The link above will bring up those posts.
Eggs fried in Parmesan breadcrumbs with wilted spinach added by member Maefleur
Please see the group for more photos!
- Throwback month – free to cover anything we have covered in 2022. Please be sure to share book title in your posts for easier approval.
Blog month – any recipe from the following indexed blogs on EYB:
2022 year long options are:
- Cookbook: The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Tenth Anniversary Edition: The Recipes of Record by Amanda Hesser – or – the original The Essential New York Times Cookbook
- Baking: Baking Chez Moi: Recipes from My Paris Home to Your Home Anywhere by Dorie Greenspan
- Vegan: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero
- Online: Any New York Times or Dorie Greenspan recipe
- Jane on Exquisite holiday creations
- Sand9 on Roast Figs, Sugar Snow: Food to Warm the Soul + Tote Bag Giveaway
- lollipop123 on Of Cabbages & Kimchi Cookbook Giveaway
- michelle666 on Gohan: Everyday Japanese Cooking Cookbook Giveaway
- michelle666 on Pasta et Al Cookbook Giveaway
- CatTheCook on All about the Bundt and Extract Making Giveaway
- CatTheCook on The German Baking Book Cookbook Giveaway
- Janesfilms on Maman & Me Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- Janesfilms on The German Baking Book Cookbook Giveaway
- sheridarby on Of Cabbages & Kimchi Cookbook Giveaway