June 2022 EYB Cookbook Club SummaryJune 26, 2022 by Jenny
Each month we offer at least four cooking options in our Eat Your Books Cookbook Club. This month we have been cooking from:
- Cookbooks: I Dream of Dinner (So You Don’t Have To): Low-Effort, High-Reward Recipes by Ali Slagle – online recipes – or – any recipe from Emiko Davies – cookbooks or online recipes.
- Baking: Mooncakes and Milk Bread: Sweet and Savory Recipes Inspired by Chinese Bakeries by Kristina Cho – online recipes
- Online: Leite’s Culinaria
For past EYB Cookbook Club summaries, #EYBCookbookClub will pull up an archive of our club’s activities. Please note our announcement document shared in the club shares all our options (including those in the past). You will find July and August’s options as well as our 2022 year-long options at the bottom of this post.
An EYB member recently asked what options were available for those not on Facebook. Please post your photos here on EYB as I always check the book’s member images and try to include those as well. We want everyone to participate.
Our Great Big Cookbook Club Roundup shares what is going on in other clubs. The link above will bring up those posts.
Gravlax from NY Times online submitted by member Donna
Please see the group for more photos!
- Cookbook: Milk Street: The World in a Skillet by Christopher Kimball or any of Kimball’s Milk Street titles
- Baking: Flour: Spectacular Recipes from Boston’s Flour Bakery + Cafe by Joanne Chang and Christie Matheson
- Online: Any Christopher Kimball online recipe or Joanne Chang
- Throwback month – free to cover anything we have covered in 2022. Please be sure to share book title in your posts for easier approval.
2022 year long options are:
- Cookbook: The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Tenth Anniversary Edition: The Recipes of Record by Amanda Hesser – or – the original The Essential New York Times Cookbook
- Baking: Baking Chez Moi: Recipes from My Paris Home to Your Home Anywhere by Dorie Greenspan
- Vegan: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero
- Online: Any New York Times or Dorie Greenspan recipe
- angiejackson on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- MarciK on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- MarciK on The Lodge at Black Pearl Cookbook – Worldwide Giveaway
- kennethjohngilmour on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- CatsintheKitchen on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- CatsintheKitchen on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Pamyoungvb on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Radu321 on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- virjeania on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Skamper on Sometimes the best things come in small packages