Ammu Cookbook Giveaway and Gift Card for Diaspora Co spicesMay 3, 2022 by Jenny
Fans of Asma’s first cookbook Asma’s Indian Kitchen will be overjoyed when they get their hands on Ammu. This new collection of recipes comes from Asma Khan’s childhood, her Indian family kitchen. It is a celebration of where she comes from, of home cooking, and the inextricable link between food and love. It is also a chance for Asma to honor her ammu (mother) and to share with us the recipes that made her and rooted her to home. Beautiful photography and approachable recipes fill this stunner of a book.
- Fish korma (Machher korma)
- Stuffed meat patties (Shami kabab)
- Garlic and chilli chutney (Lahsun mirch chutney)
- Spiced cauliflower (Gobi masala)
- Spicy marinated fish fillets (Masala fish fry) – photo right
We love Diaspora here at EYB. Not only are the spices incredible – the work being done by this company is spectacular. Find out more at their website. To celebrate this book, Diaspora will provide one winner with a $30.00 gift certificate to use on their website.
Special thanks to the US publisher, Interlink Books, for providing two copies of this title in our promotion and to Ebury in the UK for adding one additional copy for our UK members and to Diaspora Co for providing one $30.00 gift certificate to their website for one US winner. Entry options include answering the following questions in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you like to try first?
Visit Diaspora Co and leave a second comment about which product or spice interests you. (I love their spices but also their towels!)
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post. Once you log in and enter your member name you will be directed to the next entry option – the blog comment. After that, there are additional options that you can complete for more entries. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on July 9th, 2022.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- sir_ken_g on Everything’s coming up ube
- coryphaeus on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- coryphaeus on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- vinochic on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- MarciK on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- vinochic on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- vinochic on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- chromiumman on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- chromiumman on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- chromiumman on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway