Nigella Lawson’s new series for BBC TwoSeptember 1, 2020 by Darcie
Nigella Lawson remains one of the most loved authors in the EYB Library. Her books are on thousands of our Members’ bookshelves, and now her fans have another reason to celebrate. The BBC just announced that Nigella is returning to television with what is certain to be another inspiring series, Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat that coincides with her upcoming cookbook Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, Recipes and Stories. The book is slated for an October release in the UK, with the US release set for May 2021.
In the announcement, BBC said during the six-episode series “Nigella will share the rhythms and rituals of her kitchen through a multitude of delicious new recipes that make the most of her favourite ingredients.” There will be a Christmas episode in addition to the six regular shows.
Of particular interest to our Members, Nigella will discuss where she finds inspiration for recipes, and one of those sources is her large collection of vintage cookbooks.
Also, we want to remind our members to check out Nigella’s “Night with Nigella” live stream event, in connection with Waterstones, set for 29 October.
- vdkcjart on Bigger Bolder Baking Every Day – Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- mumliz on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- mumliz on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- ebs on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Cassoulet Confessions Book Giveaway