Kevin Belton’s New Orleans Celebrations – EYBD PromotionApril 2, 2019 by Jenny
Now with EYBDigital, if you buy a print book within the promotional period, for the first time you will have access to the full EYBD cookbook wherever you can access EYB – on vacation, at work, in the grocery store, etc. In addition to the digital book, all the features of EYB will be included in the access, at no cost to the book purchaser. For more information see our EYBD Page.
• Recipe search
• Recipe ratings and reviews
• Photo upload (personal photos of dishes cooked)
• Shopping lists
We are pleased to share a promotion for our next EYBD Book, Kevin Belton’s New Orleans Celebrations by Kevin Belton and Rhonda K. Findley.
When I first opened this book, laissez le bon temps rouler (let the good times roll) popped into my head. New Orleans Celebrations may be my favorite of all Kevin’s books. It focuses on the festivals and celebrations of the Big Easy and surrounding areas. New Orleans is known as the Festival Capital of the World, hosting dozens of annual festivals that showcase the unique food and multicultural heritage of the city. Here Kevin has collected eighty recipes that reflect New Orleans in all its glory.
Recipes include Cheesy mac fingers, Bananas Foster bread pudding with rum sauce, Pastalaya (pasta and jambalaya get together) and Beignets with chocolate sauce. There are dishes to celebrate Bastille Day to Oktoberfest all served up witih Kevin’s narrative and knowledge of the Big Easy.
If you order this title before our promotional period ends, register here (be sure you have a photo of your receipt or screenshot from your online order ready to upload). Once your purchase has been verified, this button will appear on the book on your Bookshelf next to the title and will take you to the digital access for this gorgeous book.
Below are screenshots showing how these features will appear.
Special thanks to the publisher, for working with us to bring this exclusive incentive to our members as well as for providing three copies of Kevin Belton’s New Orleans Celebrations in our giveaway below.
The publisher is offering three copies of this book to EYB Members worldwide. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on June 2nd, 2019.
- karenm16 on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- Outrun1986 on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- averythingcooks on Food news antipasto
- GreenhouseCheryl on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- Daisarella on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- LABeachGal on Gateau Cookbook and Burlap & Barrel Spices & Tea Towel Giveaway
- LABeachGal on The Modern Hippie Table – Cookbook Prize Package
- LABeachGal on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- sarahawker on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- sarahawker on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites