Cook Once Eat All Week – Cassy Joy Garcia – PromotionMay 30, 2019 by Jenny
- 26 weeks of gluten-free, affordable meal prep packed with flavor and variety that highlight a protein, starch and vegetable
- the menus provide three different meals that feed four adults
- The menu from week 9 I made three times for Cassy’s appearances here in Colorado. That week highlights chicken, kale and corn (and bacon).
- Shopping for the week’s menu was a breeze as the ingredients are listed in the order they are found in the grocery store.
- Prep day took roughly one hour (cooking the chicken, bacon, preparing the kale, corn, dressings and sauces). The prep made the following meals: Mexican chicken and corn street tacos, Confetti chicken casserole, and Green goddess salad. With bonus dinner options that can utilize some of the prep ingredients with other proteins and also instructions for making the meal paleo and/or grain-free.
- The dishes were easy to throw together, absolutely delicious and even made my husband happy – he ate kale!
- Filled with illustrations, photographs and inspiration to create varied meals for your family that not only saves time and money but your sanity!
- By far the best cook once/prep cookbook, I have come across.
Online recipes to try now:
- Confetti chicken casserole (first food photo; second photo shows the Mexican chicken and corn street tacos)
- Loaded cauliflower casserole
- Al pastor pizzas
The publisher is offering two copies of this book to EYB Members in the US. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post and this forum post. Once you log in and enter your member name you will be directed to the next entry option – the blog comment. After that, there are additional options that you can complete for more entries. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on August 1st, 2019.
Photographs of Cassy on the set of Colorado & Company and the food I prepared taken by myself.
- Lazlo on You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs
- Emmormous on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- a1apple on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- a1apple on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Ingridemery on You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs
- Emmormous on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- pamelajosie on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- salloag on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- mjes on Top food trends of 2022
- bluetigerlily on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites