The Little Island Bake Shop – EYBD PromotionMarch 18, 2019 by Jenny
Now with EYBDigital, if you buy a print book within the promotional period, for the first time you will have access to the full EYBD cookbook wherever you can access EYB – on vacation, at work, in the grocery store, etc. In addition to the digital book, all the features of EYB will be included in the access, at no cost to the book purchaser. For more information see our EYBD Page.
• Recipe search
• Recipe ratings and reviews
• Photo upload (personal photos of dishes cooked)
• Shopping lists
We are pleased to share a promotion for our next EYBD Book, The Little Island Bake Shop by Jana Roerick which has launched today in Canada, and in the US tomorrow.
There is a warm, charming feeling to this book that is magnified by the beautiful photographs. The Lavender honey cake, Mother’s lemon pudding cake, and a bar dedicated to Jana’s mother, Barbars, are examples of a few of the recipes I have bookmarked to make. Having had this book for a while now, I have made two recipes: the Walnut brownies which were a snap and delicious and the Pecan pie, equally tasty (recipe shared below).
Our takes you inside this delectable title and features
If you order this title before our promotional period ends, register here (be sure you have a photo of your receipt or screenshot from your online order ready to upload). Once your purchase has been verified, this button will appear on the book on your Bookshelf next to the title and will take you to the digital access for this gorgeous book.
Below are screen shots that demonstrate how the these features will appear:
Special thanks to the publisher, for working with us to bring this exclusive incentive to our members as well as for providing three copies of in our giveaway below.
The publisher is offering two copies of this book to EYB Members in the US and Canada. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on May 14th, 2019.
- Lazlo on You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs
- Emmormous on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- a1apple on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- a1apple on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Ingridemery on You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs
- Emmormous on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- pamelajosie on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- salloag on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- mjes on Top food trends of 2022
- bluetigerlily on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites