French Appetizers – EYBD Worldwide PromotionMarch 12, 2019 by Jenny
Now with EYBDigital, if you buy a print book within the promotional period, for the first time you will have access to the full EYBD cookbook wherever you can access EYB – on vacation, at work, in the grocery store, etc. In addition to the digital book, all the features of EYB will be included in the access, at no cost to the book purchaser. For more information see our EYBD Page.
• Recipe search
• Recipe ratings and reviews
• Photo upload (personal photos of dishes cooked)
• Shopping lists
We are pleased to share a promotion for our next EYBD Book, French Appetizers by Marie Asselin.
Marie is also the author of Simply Citrus which I reviewed last year and the voice behind the food blog, Food Nouveau. In her latest title, she invites us to enjoy the French ritual of L’apéro by bringing a little bit of France into our home and taking time to savor the good things in life by living, eating, and drinking well.
I particularly love the savory cakes and tarts chapter which shares bakes that are perfect for brunch. Marie’s chapter on sweets is pure perfection with recipes such as Roasted fig and aniseed financiers and Chamomile lemon tartlets. Beautiful photography and Marie’s special touch with flavors makes this a must have book.
- Berry cups with green tea and honey syrup
- Roasted red pepper and hazelnut dip
- Baked croque monsieur fingers
If you order this title before our promotional period ends, register here (be sure you have a photo of your receipt or screenshot from your online order ready to upload). Once your purchase has been verified, this button will appear on the book on your Bookshelf next to the title and will take you to the digital access for this gorgeous book.
Below are screenshots showing how these features will appear.
Special thanks to the publisher, for working with us to bring this exclusive incentive to our members as well as for providing three copies in our giveaway below.
The publisher is offering three copies of this book to EYB Members worldwide. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on May 4th, 2019.
- joke7 on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- Monkeyhippy on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- calguire on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- calguire on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- calguire on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- calguire on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- calguire on Savory Baking – Cookbook Giveaway
- calguire on Bigger Bolder Baking Every Day – Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- calguire on Trap Kitchen Mac N All Over the World: Quick Bites – Cookbook Giveaway
- calguire on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway