The Crock Pot Ladies – Big Book of Slow Cooker DinnersFebruary 21, 2019 by Jenny
Now with EYBDigital, if you buy a print book within the promotional period, for the first time you will have access to the full EYBD cookbook wherever you can access EYB – on vacation, at work, in the grocery store, etc. In addition to the digital book, all the features of EYB will be included in the access, at no cost to the book purchaser. For more information see our EYBD Page.
• Recipe search
• Recipe ratings and reviews
• Photo upload (personal photos of dishes cooked)
• Shopping lists
We are pleased to share a promotion for our next EYBD Book, The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book of Slow Cooker Dinners: More Than 300 Fabulous and Fuss-Free Recipes for Families on the Go by Heidi Kennedy, Katie Handing and Sarah Ince.
The Crock-Pot Ladies are a passionate group of women who create and share recipes designed for the slow cooker. Their legion of fans turn to their website for simple and delicious dishes that can be made without “fussy” ingredients. Their debut cookbook features over 300 recipes from dips to desserts perfect for busy nights and entertaining. Over half of these recipes are not available on their website and include 25 freezer meal plans, covering 5-, 7-, and 10-day plans, that use the many freezer-friendly recipes in the book.
- Sweet-and-spicy honey Buffalo meatballs
- Honey Dijon pork chops and potatoes
- Pumpkin praline bread pudding
If you order this title before our promotional period ends, register here (be sure you have a photo of your receipt or screenshot from your online order ready to upload). Once your purchase has been verified, this button will appear on the book on your Bookshelf next to the title and will take you to the digital access for this book.
Below are screenshots showing how these features will appear.
Special thanks to the publisher, for working with us to bring this exclusive incentive to our members as well as for providing three copies of in our giveaway below.
The publisher is offering three copies of this book to EYB Members in the US and Canada. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on April 14th, 2019.
- joke7 on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- Monkeyhippy on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- calguire on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- calguire on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- calguire on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- calguire on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- calguire on Savory Baking – Cookbook Giveaway
- calguire on Bigger Bolder Baking Every Day – Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- calguire on Trap Kitchen Mac N All Over the World: Quick Bites – Cookbook Giveaway
- calguire on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway