Good Eats: Reloaded heading to Cooking ChannelSeptember 19, 2018 by Darcie
Alton Brown provided his fans with a bit of good news earlier this week, when he posted a status update about Good Eats to his Facebook page. In it, he announced that he’s “revisiting the Good Eats library and renovating some classic episodes by adding new scenes, new science and new recipes.” The first revamped episode of what is being called ‘Good Eats: Reloaded’ premieres on October 15 on Cooking Channel.
The news ends months of speculation follwing a cryptic announcement that Brown was revising his popular show, which aired on Food Network for over a decade. Rumors swirled that Good Eats might be returning as a web series or that the program would be completely reinterpreted.
In a statment Brown said “Recording artists remaster albums, directors re-cut films, classic buildings are renovated and now, I’m finally getting a chance to update some classic Good Eats episodes.” He had planned on only revisiting about 30% of the episodes, but wound up “doing more…a whole lot more!” he explained.
Good Eats: Reloaded will tide us over until the release of Brown’s new television series, which is slated to air in 2019. Titled Return of the Eats, the half-hour series premieres next year on the Food Network, although no date has yet been announced.
- kmwyman on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- dbielick on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- jd5761 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- jd5761 on Sweet Paris, Cake Server and Parisian Tea Towel Giveaway – Quick Bites
- Tattybatts on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- SheenaBatey on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- ickle0ne on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway