Seattle Cooks – Julien Perry – EYBD Book and PromotionSeptember 4, 2018 by Jenny
As you know we have our new feature EYBDigital running at full steam. With EYBD, if you buy a print book within the promotional period, for the first time you will have access to the full EYBD cookbook wherever you can access EYB – on vacation, at work, in the grocery store, etc. In addition to the digital book, all the features of EYB will be included in the access, at no cost to the book purchaser.
• Recipe ratings and reviews
• Photo upload (personal photos of dishes cooked)
• Shopping lists
We are pleased to share a promotion for our second EYBD
Cooks: Signature Recipes from the City’s Best Chefs and
Bartenders by Julien Perry, today on its publication day. This
title shares signature recipes from the city’s best chefs and
bartenders along with profiles of those chefs and bartenders.
Figure 1 Publishing’s cooks and eats series are among my favorites in my collection. They paint a delicious portrait of each city’s food scene with beautiful photographs and must-have recipes. Kalua pork belly with Korean chimichurri and Huckleberry pancakes with lemon curd and chevre are a few examples of the recipes here. I have a special shelf in my library for the cooks and eats series so I am always able to grab them for inspiration or to travel to another city from the comfort of my home.
- Dungeness crab cakes with arugula and lemon vinaigrette [Tom Douglas & Brock Johnson]
- Huckleberry pancakes with lemon curd and chèvre [Brad Kelleher]
- Grilled leg of lamb with salsa de cilantro y yerba buena [Manny Arce]
If you have already bought Seattle Cooks, or do so before December 31st, 2018, register here (be sure you have a photo of your receipt or screenshot from your online order ready to upload). Once your purchase has been verified, this button will appear on the book on your Bookshelf next to the title and will take you to the digital access for this gorgeous book. Below are screenshots showing how these features will appear.
Special thanks to Figure 1 Publishing for working with us on this special feature as well as providing two copies of this book in our giveaway below. Just a reminder Figure 1’s Vancouver Eats will be released on the 18th and is a part of our EYBD program as well. The preview for Vancouver Eats is located here
The publisher is offering two copies of this book to EYB Members in the US and Canada. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on October 21st, 2018.
- Outrun1986 on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- averythingcooks on Food news antipasto
- GreenhouseCheryl on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- Daisarella on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- LABeachGal on Gateau Cookbook and Burlap & Barrel Spices & Tea Towel Giveaway
- LABeachGal on The Modern Hippie Table – Cookbook Prize Package
- LABeachGal on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- sarahawker on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- sarahawker on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites
- Kristydm on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway