Cookbook Giveaway – Field Peas & Dinner Déjà VuApril 27, 2017 by Jenny
Jennifer Book is the author of two
cookbooks. Her first cookbook, Field Peas to Foie Gras: Southern Recipes
with a French Accent shares recipes that will help you
create healthy, flavorful meals for your family. While her Southern
upbringing and French training is the foundation for culinary
exploration in her second cookbook, Dinner Déjà Vu: Southern
Tonight, French Tomorrow. In the latter title, Booker uses one
list of fresh ingredients to create two meals, one Southern and one
French. Combined grocery lists provide time-saving tools for
recipes from cocktails to desserts and everything in between.
For more information on these titles, please see our review and recipe post.
Which recipe from either index would you make first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on May 31st, 2017.
- kmwyman on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- dbielick on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- jd5761 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- jd5761 on Sweet Paris, Cake Server and Parisian Tea Towel Giveaway – Quick Bites
- Tattybatts on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- SheenaBatey on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- ickle0ne on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway