Cookbook Giveaway – Whole30 – Three Book SetJanuary 12, 2017 by Jenny
The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom by Dallas Hartwig and Melissa Hartwig started the Whole30 sensation. Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food from Melissa Hartwig serves as a reinforcement of the program with strategies for success. And the most current addition to the Whole30 family is The Whole30 Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Totally Compliant Recipes to Help You Succeed with the Whole30 and Beyond also by Melissa Hartwig brings it all together with great recipes, the Whole30 basics as well as tips and variations to keep the program fun.
For more information on these titles and a recipe to try from The Whole30 Cookbook, please see the review and recipe post.
We are pleased to offer two sets of all three Whole30 books to our EYB Members in the U.S.
One of the mandatory entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post:
What are some ways you try to be mindful of the health element when cooking?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on February 16, 2017.
Be sure to check your email spam folders for email notifications or check back on this post on the 16th for the names of the winners.
Seen anything interesting? Let us know & we'll share it!
- mumliz on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Yatota74 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- angiejackson on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hillsboroks on Panna cotta is having a moment
- sheridarby on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Isis1981uk on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- paulbing on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway