Featured Cookbooks & RecipesApril 15, 2016 by Christine
Do you find other people’s
comments on recipes helpful? Have you written your own recipe
Notes? It’s a great way to remind yourself how a dish turned out
and share your experience with the EYB community. On each Recipe
Details page you’ll find a Notes tab.
Adding online recipes to your EYB Bookshelf is a really great way to expand your personal recipe collection. You can now do this even if you have a free membership!
We’re featuring online recipes from these books, magazines and blogs – check them out.
Happy cooking and baking everyone!
From AUS/NZ books:
From UK books:
37 recipes from Breakfast Love: Perfect Little Bowls of Quick, Healthy Breakfasts by David Bez
From US books:
21 recipes from The Everyday Baker: Recipes and Techniques for Foolproof Baking by Abigail Johnson Dodge
20 recipes from America’s Best Breakfasts: Favorite Local Recipes
from Coast to Coast by Lee Brian Schrager & Adeena
- vdkcjart on Bigger Bolder Baking Every Day – Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- mumliz on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- mumliz on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- ebs on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Cassoulet Confessions Book Giveaway