Cookbook giveaway – Zen and TonicApril 12, 2016 by Darcie
Thanks to Jules Aron’s new book, Zen and Tonic: Savory and Fresh Cocktails for the Enlightened Drinker, you don’t have to a master mixologist to enjoy delicious, inventive cocktails. Aron shows you how to make your own simple syrups and infusions with immune boosting fruits, herbs and veggies that will leave you feeling refreshed and energized, using ingredients you can find in your own backyard, windowsill, or local farmer’s market.
Aron, a mixologist, beverage consultant, and green lifestyle expert, has been tending bar at some of Manhattan’s finest dining establishments, bars, and clubs. Now she’s sharing her wealth of knowledge so everyone can enjoy delicious cocktails without going to a swanky bar. You can find more advice from Aron on cocktail mixing in our author interview.
We’re delighted to offer three copies of Zen and Tonic to EYB Members in the US and Canada only. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post:
What’s your favorite herbal addition to drinks (with or without alcohol)?
Please note that you must be signed into the Rafflecopter contest before posting the comment or your entry won’t be counted. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends May 10, 2016.
- Lesevans6 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- mumliz on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Yatota74 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- angiejackson on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hillsboroks on Panna cotta is having a moment
- sheridarby on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Isis1981uk on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway