Cookbook giveaway – The Messy BakerAugust 24, 2014 by Darcie
Blogger Charmian Christie has just published her first cookbook, named after her blog. The Messy Baker is is an ode to real world baking where brownies aren’t perfectly square nor scones perfectly even. From the basic equipment a baker ought to have in his or her kitchen to helpful tips including an emergency substitution table for everything from butter to pumpkin seeds, The Messy Baker aims to demystify baking. You can read about Charmian’s challenges in writing for an international audience in our author interview. And check out our events calendar for details of signings and other events.
We’re excited to offer three copies of The Messy Baker to EYB members. Enter soon – the contest ends on September 21, 2014.
- skyejaden on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- skyejaden on Small Batch Bakes & Nordic Ware Sheet Pan Giveaway
- skyejaden on Crumble Crate Review and – 3 month subscription giveaway
- skyejaden on Delicious Gatherings: Recipes to Celebrate Together Prize Package
- skyejaden on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- looly6355 on The Spanish Home Kitchen – Cookbook Giveaway
- SPea on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- Emmamaryd on The Spanish Home Kitchen – Cookbook Giveaway
- Emmamaryd on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- LEKcookbooks on Berber&Q: On Vegetables: Cookbook Giveaway