Cookbook giveaway – PruneNovember 13, 2014 by Darcie
Gabrielle Hamilton’s new cookbook, Prune, is generating plenty of buzz for its deviation from the chef cookbook archetype. A few days ago we reported on the unique style of the cookbook, and we just received a sneak peek inside the cover.
We’re delighted to offer one copy of Prune to EYB Members. Click on the contest below to view all entry options. One of the options is to answer the following question in the comments below:
What aspect of this cookbook interests you the most–the recipes, the unique style, the insight into the back of the house, or something else?
Please note that you must enter the comment after signing into Rafflecopter or your entry won’t be counted. The contest ends December 11, 2014.
- Mignumi on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- Rinshin on Ya gotta keep ’em separated
- PatBarrett on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- michelle666 on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- ClaireHamilton on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- humptybren on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- grumpygraham on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway