Cookbook giveaway – Twelve RecipesNovember 7, 2014 by Darcie
Cal Peternell, chef of legendary San Francisco restaurant Chez Panisse, has always cooked for his family. However, when his oldest son was leaving for college, Peternell realized that while he prepared delicious meals for his family, he never taught them how to do it for themselves. This inspired him to not only teach his son how to cook, but also to write a cookbook, Twelve Recipes. You can learn more about Peternell’s philosophy on home cooking in our author interview.
We’re delighted to offer 10 copies of Twelve Recipes to EYB Members. Click on the contest below to view all entry options. One of the options is to answer the following question in the comments below:
What basic cooking technique do think people should
Please note that you must enter the comment after signing into Rafflecopter or your entry won’t be counted. The contest ends December 5, 2014.
- Lesevans6 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- mumliz on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Yatota74 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- angiejackson on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hillsboroks on Panna cotta is having a moment
- sheridarby on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Isis1981uk on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway