Cookbook giveaway – The Messy BakerAugust 24, 2014 by Darcie
Blogger Charmian Christie has just published her first cookbook, named after her blog. The Messy Baker is is an ode to real world baking where brownies aren’t perfectly square nor scones perfectly even. From the basic equipment a baker ought to have in his or her kitchen to helpful tips including an emergency substitution table for everything from butter to pumpkin seeds, The Messy Baker aims to demystify baking. You can read about Charmian’s challenges in writing for an international audience in our author interview. And check out our events calendar for details of signings and other events.
We’re excited to offer three copies of The Messy Baker to EYB members. Enter soon – the contest ends on September 21, 2014.
- Plutarch on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- gamulholland on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- cindyr on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- KarinaFrancis on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- hillsboroks on Food news antipasto
- katylynnf on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO
- dlduncan11 on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- dataentrytard on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- jezpurr on Trap Kitchen Mac N All Over the World: Quick Bites – Cookbook Giveaway
- BrandiRae on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway