Take 5 famous chefs and put them in office cubicles….January 8, 2014 by Lindsay
We have to applaud Food & Wine‘s latest video, which Braiser is previewing. Narrated by their Editor-in-Chief, Dana Cowin, it follows five famous chefs – Mario Batali, Eric Ripert, David Chang, Hugh Acheson, and Grant Achatz – as they become chefs-in-residence at the F&W offices. It’s only 5 minutes long, but if you’ve ever worked in an office or cubicle, you’ll definitely relate.
- Cantino on Why do we drink Champagne on New Year’s Eve?
- kitchen_chick on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- Rinshin on Food news antipasto
- birdyscruff on Jeremy Pang’s School of Wok Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- birdyscruff on The Nutmeg Trail – Cookbook Giveaway
- nocona on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Vecta2 on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway