Unearthing Halloween InspirationOctober 25, 2013 by Lindsay
With Halloween coming on Thursday, we thought we’d help out anyone looking for different ideas. We have over 150 pins on our Halloween Pinterest board – unique recipes all gathered in one convenient location. And there aren’t just sweets – savory ideas are included as well (including the Pumpkin cheese ball, with over 50 repins) and an especially strong selection of drinks – anyone craving a Spiked Pumpkin Pie Milkshake, Muddy Toxic Swamp Halloween Smoothie, or a Vampire Blood Martini?
We’re also happy to see that our colleagues outside of the U.S. are getting into the spirit (pun intended). And some of the most creative suggestions are coming from Australia – including Orange Jellies with Green Slime Custard, RIP Sandwiches, Black Cat and Bat Biscuits, and Bocconcini ‘eyeball’ tarts with ‘olive bugs.’
Happy haunting everyone.
- Jenniferw88 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- prettypistol on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- prettypistol on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- theBlackbird on CrateChef – Ali Slagle Box Giveaway
- theBlackbird on Bread Ahead Cookbook Giveaway
- capagarujef on Fine Cooking’s last issue
- lepuvam on Explore the sweet-sour punch of tamarind
- vertubirko on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- Indio32 on Food news antipasto
- ericbeatrix on Food news antipasto