Dorie Greenspan expands her cookie reachSeptember 14, 2012 by Jane
Famed baker Dorie Greenspan, author of the wonderful book Baking: From My Home to Yours and the blog In the Kitchen and on the Road with Dorie (recipes indexed on EYB), had a pop-up cookie store in NYC for a while. It would appear around celebrations such as Christmas and Valentine’s Days. Now she has teamed up with her son and a business partner to create a couple of permanent cookie outlets in the city. The New York Times reports that the store will be named Beurre & Sel (butter and salt) – appropriate since the cookies will mainly be French sablé cookies (butter cookies).
- krnries on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- TeresaRenee on Lock your doors: it’s zucchini season
- leknit on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- lils74 on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- kezbabybabe on What’s the best cookbook holder?
- PhillipJD on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- acecil on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway