Julia Child’s top 100 recipesJune 3, 2012 by Lindsay
many food-related sites, Food Republic is celebrating
Julia Child’s upcoming 100th birthday with celebratory articles. We
thought this effort — asking a group of top food people,
including Amanda Hesser, chefs Thomas Keller and Jacques
Pepin, and Ruth Reichl, to select their favorites from Julia’s recipes –
was particularly stimulating.
The list is fascinating, whether you’re looking for new recipe ideas, old friends, or want to object to the omission of one of your favorites. We were especially excited to be reminded about her upside-down apple tarte tatin, cheese soufflé, coq au vin, quick gravlax, and cheese puffs. Bon appétit!
And as a not unimportant aside, we should note that EYB supplied the list of 3,700 recipes to the voting experts; we are especially proud of our Julia Child collection.
- Lesevans6 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- mumliz on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Yatota74 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- angiejackson on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hillsboroks on Panna cotta is having a moment
- sheridarby on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Isis1981uk on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway