A whole new look, a new blog and a new home page!March 23, 2012 by Fiona
You will have noticed a new look to Eat Your Books when you signed in today. We have done a bit of a reorg and we hope you like it. Your Home page will now feed you the latest news on books, recipes, authors and what’s happening in the food world. The latest blog items will feature on your Home page, just click through to the Blog page to see the full article. You can subscribe to the blog feed that will be updated several times a week by clicking on the RSS feed in the top right hand corner of this blog page.
As Notes are added to Recipes and Books by members they will be shown on the Home page – just click on the title to find out more about the book or recipe. The same for Reviews – which all have links to the full review on the website they originate from.
There are so many items being added to Eat Your Books daily – we wanted to make it easier to keep track of the latest books, magazines and recipes being indexed. All the recipes shown have online links, so just click on the image to see more details if it appeals.
Another new feature, requested by members, is that you can sort Books and Recipes in a new way – by Buzz. This means you can see those that have the most Notes, Reviews and Ratings.
- All Posts (6269)
- Antipasto (1828)
- Author Articles (238)
- Book News (897)
- Cookbook Giveaways (891)
- Cookbook Lovers (246)
- Cooking Tips (90)
- Culinary News (289)
- Food Biz People (523)
- Food Online (725)
- Holidays & Celebrations (239)
- New Cookbooks (129)
- Recipes (1374)
- Shelf Life With Susie (231)
- What's New on EYB (122)
- Rella on All things cookbook care, management and organizational roundup
- rstuart on Cookbook Giveaway: Dark Rye & Honey Cake
- Rella on The ebb and flow of ingredients
- silversand on Pasta Masterclass Cookbook Giveaway
- rstuart on Cookbook Giveaway: Everyday Grand
- Rella on Finally some good news about food prices
- rstuart on Cookbook Giveaway: Sweet Enough – Alison Roman
- debbiehb on Pasta Masterclass Cookbook Giveaway
- rstuart on Cookbook Giveaway: Cake & Loaf Gatherings
- agonzcooks84 on Cookbook & Prize Package Giveaway: Italy on a Plate