A whole new look, a new blog and a new home page!March 23, 2012 by Fiona
You will have noticed a new look to Eat Your Books when you signed in today. We have done a bit of a reorg and we hope you like it. Your Home page will now feed you the latest news on books, recipes, authors and what’s happening in the food world. The latest blog items will feature on your Home page, just click through to the Blog page to see the full article. You can subscribe to the blog feed that will be updated several times a week by clicking on the RSS feed in the top right hand corner of this blog page.
As Notes are added to Recipes and Books by members they will be shown on the Home page – just click on the title to find out more about the book or recipe. The same for Reviews – which all have links to the full review on the website they originate from.
There are so many items being added to Eat Your Books daily – we wanted to make it easier to keep track of the latest books, magazines and recipes being indexed. All the recipes shown have online links, so just click on the image to see more details if it appeals.
Another new feature, requested by members, is that you can sort Books and Recipes in a new way – by Buzz. This means you can see those that have the most Notes, Reviews and Ratings.
- kmwyman on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- dbielick on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- jd5761 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- jd5761 on Sweet Paris, Cake Server and Parisian Tea Towel Giveaway – Quick Bites
- Tattybatts on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- SheenaBatey on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- ickle0ne on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway