New developments on EYBMay 17, 2011 by Jane
Many of you will be pleased that we have just released some much-requested features:
- Indexing of Magazines – we will shortly have the entire Cooks Illustrated collection indexed. Bon Appétit, Gourmet, Cooking Lightand Delicious (UK) following soon. Where a magazine recipe is attributed to an author we list that author so you will be able to include all recipes from a favorite author in your recipe searches. Recipes will be linked to the magazine website where the recipe exists online.
- Member Indexing – this is being tested by a few members – once the system has been thoroughly tested we will be making it more widely available so you can add those old favorites that no one else owns. Books that are indexed by volunteers will be marked as “Member Indexed“
- Links to Recipes – you’ll see links starting to appear on some recipes where a recipe ‘officially’ exists on the internet. At EYB we respect the value of recipes and an author’s copyright – so we will only link to an author’s or publisher’s website or where they have given permission for a recipe to be published such as in a magazine. See the book Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi as an example with links to the Guardian newspaper where these recipes first appeared.
Seen anything interesting? Let us know & we'll share it!
- agreaves19 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- emi10383 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Dendav on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Nanaree04 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Spud13 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Sand9 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- jenlhawes on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- LoBlom on Food news antipasto
- PhillipJD on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- bookmark58 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway