March 2021 EYB Cookbook Club SummaryMarch 21, 2021 by Jenny
Each month we offer at least four cooking options in our Eat Your Books Cookbook Club. This month we’ve been cooking from the following titles:
- Main Option: This Will Make It Taste Good: A New Path to Simple Cooking by Vivian Howard
- Baking Selection: Dessert Person: Recipes and Guidance for Baking with Confidence by Claire Saffitz
- Online Option: Great British Chefs online recipes
- Plant-based Option: Vegan Richa’s Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with a World of Flavor by Richa Hingle
For past EYB Cookbook Club summaries, #EYBCookbookClub will pull up an archive of our club’s activities. Please note our announcement document shared in the club shares all our options (including those in the past). You will find our 2021 year-long options and April – May 2021 selections at the bottom of this post.
An EYB member recently asked what options were available for those not on Facebook. Please post your photos here on EYB as I always check the book’s member images and try to include those as well. We want everyone to participate.
We have also started a Great Big Cookbook Club Roundup to share what is going on in other clubs. The link above will bring up those posts.
This Will Make It Taste Good: A New Path to Simple Cooking by Vivian Howard
Jammy eggs dressed in green submitted by member Sheila S.
Deep Run summer in a bowl submitted by member Southerncooker
V’s roasted-banana nut bread submitted by member Dannausc
Dessert Person: Recipes and Guidance for Baking with Confidence by Claire Saffitz
Brioche twists with coriander sugar submitted by member anya_sf
Walnut-maple buns submitted by member Raybun
Richa’s brownies submitted by member Bethany K
Please visit the Facebook group for more beautiful photos!
- Main Option: Cook with Me: More Than 150 Recipes for the Home Cook by Alex Guarnaschelli
- Baking Option: The King Arthur Flour Baker’s Companion: The All-Purpose Baking Cookbook or any online King Arthur recipes.
- Online Option: Annabel Langbein online recipes
- Plant-Based Option: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero
- Main Option: Simply Julia: 110 Easy Recipes for Healthy Comfort Food by Julia Turshen or Nigella Express: 130 Recipes for Good Food, Fast by Nigella Lawson
- Baking Option: Sweet by Ottolenghi and Helen Goh or BraveTart: Iconic American Desserts by Stella Parks
- Online Option: Any online recipe of Stella Parks or Helen Goh or Nigella
- Plant-Based Option: Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison or any online recipe of Deborah’s
Our year long options for 2021 are:
- Cookbook: Food52 Genius Recipes: 100 Recipes That Will Change the Way You Cook by Kristen Miglore
- Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan
- Veg: Six Seasons: A New Way with Vegetables by Joshua McFadden and Martha Holmberg
- agreaves19 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- emi10383 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Dendav on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Nanaree04 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Spud13 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Sand9 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- jenlhawes on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- LoBlom on Food news antipasto
- PhillipJD on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- bookmark58 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway