February 2021 EYB Cookbook Club SummaryFebruary 21, 2021 by Jenny
Each month we offer at least four cooking options in our Eat Your Books Cookbook Club. This month we’ve been cooking from the following titles:
- Main Option: Jacques Pépin Quick & Simple by Jacques Pépin
- Baking Selection: Snacking Cakes: Simple Treats for Anytime Cravings by Yossy Arefi
- Online Option: Any Donna Hay online recipe
- Plant-based Option: Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen
For past EYB Cookbook Club summaries, #EYBCookbookClub will pull up an archive of our club’s activities. Please note our announcement document shared in the club shares all our options (including those in the past). You will find our 2021 year-long options and March – May 2021 selections at the bottom of this post.
An EYB member recently asked what options were available for those not on Facebook. Please post your photos here on EYB as I always check the book’s member images and try to include those as well. We want everyone to participate.
We have also started a Great Big Cookbook Club Roundup to share what is going on in other clubs. The link above will bring up those posts.
For other photos please visit the EYB Cookbook Club group on Facebook!
- Main Option: This Will Make It Taste Good: A New Path to Simple Cooking by Vivian Howard
- Baking Selection: Dessert Person: Recipes and Guidance for Baking with Confidence by Claire Saffitz
- Online Option: Great British Chefs online recipes
- Plant-based Option: Vegan Richa’s Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with a World of Flavor by Richa Hingle
- Main Option: Cook with Me: More Than 150 Recipes for the Home Cook by Alex Guarnaschelli
- Baking Option: The King Arthur Flour Baker’s Companion: The All-Purpose Baking Cookbook or any online King Arthur recipes.
- Online Option: Annabel Langbein online recipes
- Plant-Based Option: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero
- Main Option: Simply Julia: 110 Easy Recipes for Healthy Comfort Food by Julia Turshen or Nigella Express: 130 Recipes for Good Food, Fast by Nigella Lawson
- Baking Option: Sweet by Ottolenghi and Helen Goh or BraveTart: Iconic American Desserts by Stella Parks
- Online Option: Any online recipe of Stella Parks or Helen Goh or Nigella
- Plant-Based Option: Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison or any online recipe of Deborah’s
- Lesevans6 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- mumliz on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Yatota74 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- angiejackson on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hillsboroks on Panna cotta is having a moment
- sheridarby on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Isis1981uk on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway