New UK cookbook provides chefs’ favorite lockdown dishesFebruary 19, 2021 by Darcie
Gordon Ramsey, Tom Kerridge, Jamie Oliver, and 51 more of the UK’s top chefs have collaborated on a new cookbook to be released next month in support of Hospitality Action, the charity that supports struggling hospitality workers. Available on March 18, which marks the anniversary of the first lockdown, Chefs at Home includes 54 recipes from culinary stars including the two mentioned above plus Angela Hartnett, Raymond Blanc, and Michel Roux Jr, and dozens more.
These are not fussy, chef-y, elaborate dishes, but rather are meals the chefs cooked themselves at home during the past year. In the spirit of lockdown cooking, all of the recipes utilize pantry staples and easy-to-source ingredients, no running to the specialty shop for an obscure spice necessary. Says Jason Atherton, the nonprofit’s principal patron, “All the dishes in this book were conceived and cooked with love: think butties, Monster Munch and mash, not foams, soils and emulsions.”
The book is available for preorder at hospitalityaction.org.uk.
- EasyBakeThis on All Day Baking – Cookbook Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on Everyday Entertaining Cookbook Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on Baked to Perfection – Cookbook Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on The Modern Preserver’s Kitchen Cookbook Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on Bowls & Broths Cookbook Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on Amber & Rye Cookbook Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on Baking with Dorie & Emile Henry Tarte Tatin baker Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on Liguria – Cookbook Giveaway
- EasyBakeThis on Peace, Love & Pasta – Cookbook Giveaway with a Pasta Machine
- MaineDruid on Baking with Dorie & Emile Henry Tarte Tatin baker Giveaway