Rachael Ray 50 Cookbook & Rachael Ray Cookware GiveawayFebruary 18, 2020 by Jenny
Enter our US giveaway to win one of five copies of Rachael Ray 50: Memories and Meals from a Sweet and Savory Life: A Cookbook by Rachael Ray and one grand prize winner will receive a set of Rachael Ray’s Create Delicious cookware.
Rachael Ray 50: Memories and Meals from a Sweet and Savory Life: A Cookbook shares 125 recipes with 25 essays published to celebrate the celebrity chef’s fiftieth birthday. Ray’s recipes have always been successful and crowd favorites, but here the celebrity chef shines.
If you’ve watched Rachael’s cooking shows, you may recall many stews and soups (she would refer to them as stoups) recipes – throw it all in one pot type of recipes. Somewhere along the line, she was given a bad rap by experienced cooks. Thirty-minute meals must be filled with shortcuts and processed food, right? Not so.
Of course, this isn’t a 30-minute meal type of cookbook and this book far outshines her past titles with recipes that are sure to impress you, your family and your guests. Chicken and mushroom crepes and Crispy-skin fish with morels and asparagus dishes are tucked inside a book with a Carbonara recipe and a 5-Minute fudge. The majority of the recipes are geared toward the former and not the latter examples.
- Scuderi-style rigatoni
- Beef shank minestra
- Sunday sauce
- Greens and beans minestra
- Big pan roast shrimp with garlic
To celebrate Rachael’s cookbook, one grand prize winner will receive a set of her Rachael Ray Create Delicious 11-Piece Cookware Set, Gray with Burgundy Handle (a value of $149.99). Any fan of Rachael’s will surely delight in this collection which is made for long-lasting performance.
This set includes: 8.5-Inch Open Deep Frying Pan, 10.25-Inch Open Deep Frying Pan, 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 2-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Swing Lid, 3-Quart Saute Pan, Bench Scrape, 12-Inch Lazy Slotted Spoon
- EASY RELEASE COOKWARE SET: Pots and pans feature PlatinumShield Technology enhanced black nonstick reinforced to be 9X harder than titanium
- LONG LASTING POTS AND PANS: Durable hard-anodized construction is 2X harder than stainless steel
- HARD ANODIZED COOKWARE SET INCLUDES: 8.5-Inch Open Deep Frying Pan, 10.25-Inch Open Deep Frying Pan, 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 2-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Swing Lid, 3-Quart Saute Pan, Bench Scrape, 12-Inch Lazy Slotted Spoon
- SUPERIOR HANDLING: Nonstick cooking set features dual-riveted, stainless steel and silicone grippy handles and flared rims for easy pouring
- HEAT IT UP: Pots and pans are oven safe to 400°F; shatter resistant glass lids to watch foods as they cook
The Rachael Ray Create Delicious 11-Piece Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set brings high performance and cooking convenience to home chefs eager for kitchen versatility with long-lasting dependability.
Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum, this collection of essential pots and pans is enhanced with PlatinumShield Technology nonstick to be 9X harder than titanium for effortless food release. Colorful, dual-riveted stainless steel and silicone handles provide comfort and control that’s oven safe to 400°F. The shatter resistant glass lids lock in heat and flavor while allowing foods to be monitored while they cook. Plus, this convenient nonstick cookware set features a unique “swing lid” that fits both the 5-quart Dutch oven and the 3-quart saute pan. Flared cookware rims make for easy pouring, and an induction-compatible stainless steel base provides strength, durability, and versatility for use on any cooktop. Also included in the 11-piece pots and pans set is one of Rachael’s signature food-moving bench scrapes and a slotted Lazy spoon that attaches conveniently to cookware rims to keep drips in the pan and not on the counter.
Thanks to the publisher for providing five copies of the above-referenced title in our giveaway open to EYB Members in the US with one grand prize winner receiving a set of her Create Delicious cookware. Extra entry options include responding to the following questions in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post and this forum post. Once you log in and enter your member name you will be directed to the next entry option – the blog comment. After that, there are additional options that you can complete for more entries. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on August 12th, 2020.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- mumliz on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Yatota74 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- angiejackson on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hillsboroks on Panna cotta is having a moment
- sheridarby on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Isis1981uk on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway