Le Creuset 2019 factory saleAugust 21, 2019 by Darcie
If you love Le Creuset and live in the southern US, mark your calendars. The annual Le Creuset factory-to-table sale is coming to Charlotte, NC in September and Atlanta, GA in October. The sale includes special pricing, limited-edition colors and rare shapes and styles.
You have to pay an entrance fee to attend the sale but the proceeds go to a worthy cause, Meals on Wheels America. The cost is $10 for regular tickets, and $30 for VIP tickets. The latter gets you access to an early sales session the day before general ticket holders get to shop, as well as “mystery boxes, live music, and more.” The event features special sale pricing on mountains of product, judging from photos of previous sales. Plus, if you are in the hospitality industry, you will receive an extra 10% off your order.
The Atlanta event will be held October 24 through 27 at the Cobb Galleria Centre. Charlotte’s sale is September 12 through 15 and will be at The Park Center Expo and Conference Center. Those of us unable to attend either of those sales will have to content ourselves with the specials offered on Le Creuset’s website (or enter our anniversary giveaway for a Le Creuset Berry Dutch oven).
- paulo_b on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- ebs on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Cassoulet Confessions Book Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Pasta Grannies Comfort Cooking – Cookbook Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites