Eat at the Bar PromotionJanuary 31, 2019 by Jenny
The book is part travelogue and shares anecdotes, narrative and stunning photography from the authors’ adventures in Spain, Portugal and Europe over many years. These experiences inspired the idea and philosophy of their now decade-old Bar Lourinha which they have created in their hometown of Melbourne.
Our takes you inside this title and features the following
Take a seat at the bar, prepare these approachable and flavor-filled dishes and escape from the everyday troubles that plague us all. Special thanks to the publisher Hardie Grant who provided the materials for our preview above as well as offered three copies of this beautiful book in our giveaway below.
The publisher is offering three copies of this book to EYB Members in the US, UK, AU and NZ . One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged
into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be
counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post and this forum post.
Once you log in and enter your member name you will be directed to
the next entry option – the blog comment. After that, there are
additional options that you can complete for more entries.
Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on March 26th, 2019.
- rchesser on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- artthecat on The Modern Hippie Table – Cookbook Prize Package
- Betsy77 on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- janinex on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- sarahteertzah on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- renharvey on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- kaityblueeyes on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- ozfoodie on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway