Barcelona Cult Recipes – EYBD PromotionNovember 24, 2018 by Jenny
Now with EYBDigital, if you buy a print book within the promotional period, for the first time you will have access to the full EYBD cookbook wherever you can access EYB – on vacation, at work, in the grocery store, etc. In addition to the digital book, all the features of EYB will be included in the access, at no cost to the book purchaser. For more information see our EYBD Page.
• Recipe search
• Recipe ratings and reviews
• Photo upload (personal photos of dishes cooked)
• Shopping lists
We are pleased to share a promotion for our next EYBD Book, Barcelona Cult Recipes by Stephan Mitsch.
The coast, the artwork, the bustling avenues and gothic lanes, the sheer joy of life: this book will transport you to Catalonia’s buzzing metropolis through its famed local dishes. Take a journey into this melting pot of cultures and savour 120 glorious authentic recipes of Catalan cuisine, from the rustic wine cellars, hidden kitchens and stylish tapas bars of this cult city.
Murdoch’s cult recipe series are brilliant: Tokyo, New York, Venice, Istanbul, Los Angeles, and Barcelona all provide a snapshot of cities that we can experience whereever we may live. Each title focuses on the cuisine, landscape and people of the subject location with beautiful photography and regional recipes that seem like a mini vacation with each turn of the page.
- Chilled herb soup (Sopa fredda amb alfaberga / Sopa fría con albahaca)
- Clams in a hearty sauce (Cloïsses a la marinera / Almejas a la marinera)
- Pork loin with figs (Llom de cerdo amb figues / Solomillo de cerdo con higos)
If you order Barcelona Cult Recipes before the end of the promotional, register here (be sure you have a photo of your receipt or screenshot from your online order ready to upload). Once your purchase has been verified, this button will appear on the book on your Bookshelf next to the title and will take you to the digital access for this book.
Below are screenshots showing how these features will appear.
Special thanks to the publisher, for working with us to bring this exclusive incentive to our members as well as for providing three copies of in our giveaway below.
The publisher is offering three copies of this book to EYB Members in the US, UK, CA and AU. (US and CA winners will receive their prizes in July when the US release occurs). One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which recipe in the index would you try first?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. For more information on this process, please see our step-by-step help post. Be sure to check your spam filters to receive our email notifications. Prizes can take up to 6 weeks to arrive from the publishers. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends at midnight on August 3rd, 2019 (the book will not be available in the US until the summer so this giveaway has been extended).
- Jenniferw88 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- prettypistol on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- prettypistol on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- theBlackbird on CrateChef – Ali Slagle Box Giveaway
- theBlackbird on Bread Ahead Cookbook Giveaway
- capagarujef on Fine Cooking’s last issue
- lepuvam on Explore the sweet-sour punch of tamarind
- vertubirko on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- Indio32 on Food news antipasto
- ericbeatrix on Food news antipasto