Bake for SyriaJune 18, 2018 by Jenny
for SYRIA by Lily Vanilli is a double whammy of a
cookbook. Not only is it strikingly beautiful and filled with
innovative and showstopping recipes, its purpose is to help others.
SYRIA follows in step behind #Cook for SYRIA and #Soup for SYRIA in their mission to raise
money for relief efforts in Syria.
Contributors to this title include: Anna Jones, Bill Granger, Dalia Dogmoch, Deliciously Ella, Dominique Ansel, Helen Goh, Imad Alarnab, Jamie Oliver, Jasmine Hemsley, Jordan Bourke, Lily Vanilli, Maggie Beer, Melissa Hemsley, Paul A Young, Rachel Khoo, Thomasina Miers, Yotam Ottolenghi and many more!
Besides buying this book for yourself and everyone you know that loves to bake, another way to help this cause is to host a bake sale. The #CookforSYRIA website has a bake-sale section with great information to guide you in your bake sale efforts.
Our delivers a stunning snapshot of the interior of this lovely title. We are also in the process of indexing the book for our members but until then a few other recipes from the many intriguing desserts herein include: Baked orange blossom cheesecake, Lime curd harissa drizzle cake and Doughnuts with saffron custard and candied pistachios.
Run and get this book now!
- vdkcjart on Bigger Bolder Baking Every Day – Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- mumliz on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- mumliz on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- ebs on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Cassoulet Confessions Book Giveaway