Bake for SyriaJune 18, 2018 by Jenny
for SYRIA by Lily Vanilli is a double whammy of a
cookbook. Not only is it strikingly beautiful and filled with
innovative and showstopping recipes, its purpose is to help others.
SYRIA follows in step behind #Cook for SYRIA and #Soup for SYRIA in their mission to raise
money for relief efforts in Syria.
Contributors to this title include: Anna Jones, Bill Granger, Dalia Dogmoch, Deliciously Ella, Dominique Ansel, Helen Goh, Imad Alarnab, Jamie Oliver, Jasmine Hemsley, Jordan Bourke, Lily Vanilli, Maggie Beer, Melissa Hemsley, Paul A Young, Rachel Khoo, Thomasina Miers, Yotam Ottolenghi and many more!
Besides buying this book for yourself and everyone you know that loves to bake, another way to help this cause is to host a bake sale. The #CookforSYRIA website has a bake-sale section with great information to guide you in your bake sale efforts.
Our delivers a stunning snapshot of the interior of this lovely title. We are also in the process of indexing the book for our members but until then a few other recipes from the many intriguing desserts herein include: Baked orange blossom cheesecake, Lime curd harissa drizzle cake and Doughnuts with saffron custard and candied pistachios.
Run and get this book now!
- aesop57 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- kmwyman on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- dbielick on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- jd5761 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- jd5761 on Sweet Paris, Cake Server and Parisian Tea Towel Giveaway – Quick Bites
- Tattybatts on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- SheenaBatey on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- ickle0ne on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway