Ina Garten announces new cookbookApril 30, 2018 by Darcie
We’ve just received good news for Ina Garten fans – the Barefoot Contessa announced that she has a new cookbook coming out this fall. Named after Garten’s latest program, Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks is set to hit store shelves this October. You can preorder it now through Amazon.
In her new book, the popular television host shares some of her very best “pro tips,” from the secret to making her custardy, slow-cooked Truffled Scrambled Eggs to the key to the crispiest and juiciest Fried Chicken Sandwiches. For Garten, cooking like a pro also means hosting like one. Throughout the book you’ll find great ideas to boost your entertaining skills such as how to set up an elegant home bar and how to make showstopper desserts ahead of time so you can spend more time with your guests.
Cook Like a Pro is already a #1 bestseller on Amazon, which comes as no surprise. Judging by the popularity of Garten’s other books in the EYB Library, this one is likely to be another blockbuster with our Members. Books like Barefoot Contessa Foolproof and Barefoot Contessa How Easy Is That? have earned 4.5 star ratings and reside on thousands of our Members’ bookshelves. As the release date approaches, we will have more information about the book to share with you.
- rchesser on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- artthecat on The Modern Hippie Table – Cookbook Prize Package
- Betsy77 on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- janinex on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- sarahteertzah on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- renharvey on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- kaityblueeyes on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- ozfoodie on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway