Dominique Crenn launches an all-female-chef dinner seriesJanuary 31, 2018 by Darcie
Award-winning chef Dominique Crenn has teamed up with the mobile reservation app Resy to launch an all-women-chef dinner series. The six-evening event will be held in San Francisco on March 27, and depending on the series’ success, may travel to other cities as well.
Twelve of the top female chefs in the United States will join Crenn, including Nancy Silverton (from L.A.’s Osteria Mozza and Pizzeria Mozza), Nina Compton (of New Orleans’s Compère Lapin), and April Bloomfield (from New York’s The Spotted Pig). Each chef will join the Michelin-starred Crenn in the kitchen for one night only. The dinners will be a mix of the chefs’ signature dishes as well as new creations.
In an interview with Vogue, Crenn explains that the event is “a great opportunity to put women at the forefront…There are thousands of female chefs out there, and I want the press to start talking about them.” Tickets for the dinners become available to the public via Resy this Friday, February 2, at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time. If the last dinner series sponsored by Resy is any indication, the tickets will sell out in minutes.
- aesop57 on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- kmwyman on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- dbielick on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- jd5761 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- jd5761 on Sweet Paris, Cake Server and Parisian Tea Towel Giveaway – Quick Bites
- Tattybatts on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- SheenaBatey on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- ickle0ne on The Cake Book – Cookbook Giveaway
- bopper on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway