Buy a gift certificate and earn a chance at free cookbooksNovember 19, 2017 by Darcie
You rely on Eat Your Books to help you organize your recipes and find inspiration. Why not share that benefit with friends and family who love to cook? Gift certificates are available for one, two and three year memberships to EYB. And for every gift certificate you buy between now and December 31, we will enter you into a drawing to win a box of five cookbooks to be shipped to your door! The five books will be among this year’s top releases. The contest is open worldwide, so no matter where you live you can be entered into the drawing.
Also, please remember to link from EYB before making any purchase on Amazon. We earn a small affiliate fee for every purchase made in the next 24 hours after you click through to the Amazon site from any ‘Buy Book’ link in the EYB Library. Our affiliate store links can be directly accessed here Amazon US, Amazon CA and Amazon UK with the same result. Remember, the more income we make, the more books we can index!
Update Jan 9, 2018: The winner of the 5 books
is sprinkleseeds and the books she received
Dinner: Changing the Game by Melissa Clark
Smitten Kitchen Every Day by Deb Perelman
Cakes by Melissa by Melissa Ben-Ishay
The Complete America’s Test Kitchen Cookbook 2001-2017
Bravetart by Stella Parks
- Yatota74 on Yiayia: Time-perfected Recipes from Greece’s Grandmothers
- Ishtar on Malta – Cookbook Giveaway
- nats7 on Yiayia: Time-perfected Recipes from Greece’s Grandmothers
- Isis1981uk on Yiayia: Time-perfected Recipes from Greece’s Grandmothers
- chrissyfaery on Yiayia: Time-perfected Recipes from Greece’s Grandmothers
- tmjellicoe on Break out the good china: what you serve your food on matters
- bittrette on Do you make the ‘orphan recipes’ in cookbooks?
- kmn4 on Hotpot Queen – Review & Giveaway
- Ade123 on Time & Tide Cookbook Giveaway
- EmilyR on Break out the good china: what you serve your food on matters