Cookbook Giveaway – The Really Quite Good British CookbookMay 16, 2017 by Jenny
The Really Quite Good British Cookbook: The Food We Love from 100 of Our Best Chefs, Cooks, Bakers and Local Heroes edited by William Sitwell shares 100 of Britain’s food heroes most beloved recipes and proceeds from the sale of this gorgeous book supports the work of the Trussell Trust which operates food banks across Britian. The only thing that makes me happier than a perfect cookbook – is a perfect cookbook doing good work.
For more information on this title, please see our review and recipe post.
- greentoad on Atsuko Ikeda – Author Quick Bites & Cookbook Set Giveaway
- greentoad on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- hawaiieat on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- hawaiieat on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- hawaiieat on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- pfgarden on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- reader1trees on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- reader1trees on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- Su2cool on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Ren23 on This week: When good cookbooks do bad things; EYBD Previews of upcoming releases; recipes; and more