Cookbook Giveaway – Taste & TechniqueSeptember 18, 2016 by Jenny
James Beard Award-winning and
self-made chef Naomi Pomeroy’s debut cookbook, Taste &
Technique features nearly 140 lesson-driven recipes
designed to improve the home cook’s understanding of techniques and
flavor combinations in order to produce simple, but show-stopping
The author understands that the best recipes are the ones that make you a better cook. What I particularly love about Naomi Pomeroy is that she learned her trade by reading and cooking through cookbooks. She worked her way through the classics, studying French technique, learning how to shop for produce, and mastering balance, acidity, and seasoning. Given that fact and her years of dedication to her craft, anyone who truly whats to learn to cook can.
You can learn more about Taste & Technique in our review and recipe post featuring three dishes that can be dinner tonight. We’re delighted to offer 2 copies of the book to EYB Members in U.S. and Canada. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post:
What is one technique you use to elevate a dish?
Please note that you must be logged into the Rafflecopter contest before posting or your entry won’t be counted. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends October 18, 2016.
- kitchen_chick on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- Radley on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- Radley on The Spanish Home Kitchen – Cookbook Giveaway
- GreenhouseCheryl on Small Batch Bakes & Nordic Ware Sheet Pan Giveaway
- trudys_person on Small Batch Bakes & Nordic Ware Sheet Pan Giveaway
- GreenhouseCheryl on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- FattyNaddy on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- traceymayer63 on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- traceymayer63 on The Spanish Home Kitchen – Cookbook Giveaway
- Melissa1019 on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway