Best online food writing of 2016December 30, 2016 by Darcie
If you like reading cookbooks, it’s probably not a stretch to assume that you also enjoy food literature. With the myriad number of online food writing pieces that have come out in the last year, a few good nuggets may have slipped under your radar. That’s okay, because indexed blog Food52 has put together a list of some of the best food writing for 2016.
The article provides links to several short and long-form articles, ranging from serious in-depth pieces about the disappearing of Syrian food culture to lighthearted romps about 1970s ‘monster’ cereals to historical work like a story concerning an orange juice boycott. It’s probably good that we are posting this just before a long holiday weekend because you’ll likely be reading for a good long while.
- artthecat on The Modern Hippie Table – Cookbook Prize Package
- Betsy77 on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- janinex on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- sarahteertzah on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- renharvey on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- kaityblueeyes on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- ozfoodie on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Plutarch on Matt Lucas is leaving the GBBO