Best online food writing of 2016December 30, 2016 by Darcie
If you like reading cookbooks, it’s probably not a stretch to assume that you also enjoy food literature. With the myriad number of online food writing pieces that have come out in the last year, a few good nuggets may have slipped under your radar. That’s okay, because indexed blog Food52 has put together a list of some of the best food writing for 2016.
The article provides links to several short and long-form articles, ranging from serious in-depth pieces about the disappearing of Syrian food culture to lighthearted romps about 1970s ‘monster’ cereals to historical work like a story concerning an orange juice boycott. It’s probably good that we are posting this just before a long holiday weekend because you’ll likely be reading for a good long while.
- foodie16 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- LUmbro on Fine Cooking’s last issue
- Shelmar on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- janv on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- janv on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- FattyNaddy on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- dhiza on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- zeahund on The Wok by J. Kenji López-Alt Worldwide Cookbook Giveaway
- lauren424 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- JEWGAL777 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway