Cookbook giveaway – TacopediaSeptember 29, 2015 by Darcie
With a foreword by Rene
Redzepi and filled with quirky graphics, Tacopedia by Deborah Holtz and Juan
Carlos Mena is a cookbook for hip taco lovers, food truck
enthusiasts and serious followers of Mexican cuisine. This
cookbook is a deep dive into the varying taco traditions of
Mexico’s diverse regions. The abundant recipes are accompanied by
interviews, stories, illustrations, graphics, maps and more that
bring the vibrancy of the taco, and its homeland, to life. You can
take a peek inside the cookbook with a chapter excerpt, and save 35% off the cover
price with the special Phaidon offer for EYB Members.
We’re delighted to offer five copies of the book to EYB Members worldwide. One of the entry options is to answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post:
What’s your favorite taco filling?
Please note that you must be signed into the Rafflecopter contest before posting the comment or your entry won’t be counted. Entries from non-Members will be discarded. If you are not already a Member, you can join at no cost. The contest ends October 27, 2015.
- krnries on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- TeresaRenee on Lock your doors: it’s zucchini season
- leknit on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- lils74 on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- kezbabybabe on What’s the best cookbook holder?
- PhillipJD on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- acecil on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway