Who doesn’t love a cookbook sale?July 21, 2015 by Darcie
Have you been thinking about buying a cookbook but haven’t followed through with your order yet? If so, this might make you take the plunge: The Book Depository is currently offering up to 33% off several bestselling food and drink books. There are plenty of titles available, including Pitt Cue Co. the Cookbook, Jane Grigson’s Charcuterie and French Pork Cookery, Nigel Slater’s Tender, Macarons by Pierre Hermé, and several Jamie Oliver books.
You need to hurry if you want to take advantage of this offer as it only lasts through Thursday, July 23. Stocking your Bookshelf is always fun, and when you buy through the Book Depository, they give EYB a small affiliate fee that contributes to our indexing fund. (To make sure we get this credit, navigate to a cookbook in the EYB Library, click the Buy book button and select The Book Depository.) What’s more, The Book Depository has free international shipping. Separately each is a good reason to buy a new cookbook, but together they’re almost irresistable.
- Mignumi on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- Rinshin on Ya gotta keep ’em separated
- PatBarrett on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- michelle666 on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- ClaireHamilton on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- humptybren on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- grumpygraham on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- DimensionAEB on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway