Cookbook giveaway – Fried & TrueMay 28, 2014 by Darcie
Lee Brian Schrager, creator of the South Beach and New York City Wine Festivals, and Adeena Sussman, who has co-authored several cookbooks including many with Food Network host Ellie Krieger, join forces to discover the best regional fried chicken recipes in their new cookbook, Fried & True.
You can read about the “Cluck Team,” as the authors refer to themselves (along with photographer Evan Sung), in our author profile.
We’re excited to offer three copies of the book to EYB members.
For your chance to win a copy of Fried & True, just answer this question in the comments below: What is your “secret ingredient” or method for making perfect fried chicken?
Additional rules are:
- Please make certain you have signed in to the EYB website (you don’t have to be a paid member). This ensures that we have your email address and can get in contact with you.
- One entry per member please. Additional entries will be deleted before the winners are chosen.
- The giveaway will expire in 4 weeks on June 25, 2014.
This contest is closed. The three lucky winners, selected by random number generator, are MarthaL, jknows, and RickPearson54.
- kitchen_chick on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- Radley on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- Radley on The Spanish Home Kitchen – Cookbook Giveaway
- GreenhouseCheryl on Small Batch Bakes & Nordic Ware Sheet Pan Giveaway
- trudys_person on Small Batch Bakes & Nordic Ware Sheet Pan Giveaway
- GreenhouseCheryl on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- FattyNaddy on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- traceymayer63 on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- traceymayer63 on The Spanish Home Kitchen – Cookbook Giveaway
- Melissa1019 on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway